Assassin’s Creed 3 has been talked about for awhile now, and it looks like we’ve finally got an official release date for the game. According to Ubisoft’s CEO, Yves Guillemot, at an investor conference call today – the game will be released on October 30th. That’s right – not even a fully year after the previous Assassin’s Creed hit the shelves.
According to Guillemot, Assassin’s Creed 3 is also said to be “the biggest launch in Ubisoft history.” And that the game has been in development for three years. Assassin’s Creed is also said to feature a new protagonist, so the previous assassin, Ezio de Auditore, will be taking a break. As to where the game is set, it has yet to be confirmed, but it’s been previously rumored to take place during the American Revolution. I guess we’ll find out in about 8 eight months time.
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 610 confirmed via certification
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase