It took slightly more than a month, but I guess that home theater enthusiasts would think of the wait as worth it – that is, Bang & Olufsen’s BeoVision 12 has finally arrived in the US after being previewed at CES 2012 last month. The new BeoVision 12 will see Bang & Olufsen yet again set new standards for the cinematic experience, offering an advanced plasma solution in a super thin design, while throwing in adaption features like automatic picture control and color management technologies to ensure, a rich and true-to-life viewing experience. David Lewis Designers were the ones behind its styling cues, and the BeoVision 12 delivers 65″ of viewing goodness.
Not only that, Bang & Olufsen’s patented ICEpower technology is also incorporated into the BeoVision 12 speaker design, sporting a quartet of 80 watt ICEpower amplifiers for the midrange and 40 watts for the treble. There is also the Automatic Picture Control feature that will be able to detect the level of ambient light from the room, and once it processes the surrounding lighting conditions, it will dynamically alter the picture adjustments accordingly. Carrying the Bang & Olufsen name means the BeoVision 12 will not come cheap – it costs $11,350 as a standalone device, and if you want to throw in the BeoSystem 3, it will cost $19,749. [Press Release]
Next Story: Samsung Rugby Smart to arrive at AT&T
- 2013-04-10: Bang & Olufsen Unveil BeoPlay H3 And H6 Headphones
- 2013-01-08: Next-gen In-Car Audio System Concept Revealed By B&O, Audi And Fraunhofer IIS
- 2013-01-08: Bang & Olufsen built-in sound system - BeoLab 15, BeoLab 16
- 2013-01-08: Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 12 Digital Speakers Collection
- 2012-11-06: ASUS unveils MX279H and MX239H monitors with embedded Bang & Olufsen speakers