For those of you worried about RIM’s future with BlackBerry, it looks like you needn’t worry too much. It seems like the company has got a future planned for the operating system. RIM’s annual developer’s conference for BlackBerry, BlackBerry World, will be going on this year – as evident by the sign up page available on the official blog today. According to RIM, BlackBerry World 2012 will be taking place in May 1-2 in Orlando, Florida.
At the 2012 event, expect to learn more about BlackBerry Mobile Fusion, BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry Business Cloud Services, and more. Tickets are available now with full conference pass prices starting at $1,399. Head to the BlackBerry World website for more details.
Next Story: Windows Phone Tango screenshots leaked?
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2013-07-11: Research In Motion Officially Renamed To Blackberry, As Per Shareholder Vote
- 2013-05-21: 20% Of Blackberry World's Purchases Are Music Related
- 2013-02-04: BlackBerry Z10 Review
- 2013-01-31: 40% Of BlackBerry 10 Apps Are Android Ports
- 2011-05-02: Facebook app for BlackBerry PlayBook announced