Looking forward to getting your hands on Blizzard’s upcoming Diablo 3? I know I am, and the good thing about Blizzard is that they tend to release games on both the PC and Mac at the same time, although in this case it seems that Diablo 3 could be seeing a release on console as well.
It has long been rumored and subject to debate that Blizzard could be releasing Diablo 3 on console devices, like the PlayStation 3 or the Xbox 360, and thanks to a recent job listing by Blizzard for a “senior software engineer console network”, it looks like Diablo 3 on the console may very well be happening.
The job description is looking for someone who is “responsible for ensuring the best implementation of sophisticated networking systems on consoles” and has even outed the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 respectively. While Blizzard has mentioned in the past that hiring staff is not a confirmation of sorts, it does highlight the company’s interest in producing for the console.
What do you guys think? Would you rather play Diablo 3 on a console or a computer?RELATED
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Retailer Sends Free PlayStation Vita Units, Then Threatens Legal Action
- Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Next Need For Speed Is Already Being Worked On
- Follow: blizzard, Diablo 3,
- Seen at: vg247