Do you have the cash to spare and you’re in the market for a new sports car? Well if you are, look no further as BMW has recently taken the wraps off their new BMW M6 2013 models which come in either a coupe or convertible. While pricing has yet to be announced, knowing BMW and the history of M6 models, do not expect them to come cheap.
While there definitely are some differences between the coupe and convertible models, it looks like both vehicles will share the same 4.4L bi-turbo V8 engine, with its fuel economy rated at about 10L/100km. This engine is reported to feature 560hp with 500LB-FT of torque output. Both the coupe and convertible will also get a seven-speed DSG transmission system, a special rear differential, the latest DSC system, and with reports that the coupe is capable of going from 0-100kmph in 4.2 seconds, while the convertible clocks in 4.3 seconds. So, any takers?
- 2014-04-10: BMW OLED Laser Lights To Shape The Future Of Vehicle Lighting Systems
- 2014-01-08: BMW Self-Driving Car “Drifts” Around Bends
- 2013-12-20: BMW i8 Key Fob Concept Is Pretty Futuristic
- 2013-12-03: Amazon Cloud Player Now Arrives On BMW And MINI Cooper
- 2013-10-11: BMW i3 Gets Range Extender Option