You might say that Britney Spears’ star is one the wane after hitting her career highs so many years ago, but it is worth noting that she is still rather young, and hopefully, she can get her act together to win her way back into the hearts of the adoring masses. She is not only the first person to pick up one million Google+ followers, but she did it again – by being the first person to hit the 2 million google+ follower mark. It has taken slightly more than a couple of months to double the original seven figure mark, and when you average it out, we are talking about approximately 30,000 new followers each day.
Hopefully this kind of social networking “success”, so to speak, will be able to spur her and her team on to realize that folks are still interested in her – and she had better get a whole lot of something out from her bag of tricks. How do you think celebrities should leverage their success and fame on social networks? I wonder out of the 2 million Google+ followers, how many of them have just turned 13.
Next Story: iPad legal battle in China arrives on US shores
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.