We are not supposed to take in too much caffeine, while other proponents of health claim that avoiding coffee altogether is best – but for folks who absolutely cannot go through the day with a cuppa of their favorite brew no matter how hard they have tried, here is an app for you – Caffeine Zone. This unique app will help you track your daily intake of caffeine, and regiments your intake accordingly with the right kind of data keyed in. This app might perhaps change your coffee drinking habit, since it will draw out a line graph to represent the positive and danger zones, so that you know whether you have had one cup too many, and will the next cup put you in the dangerous zone?
Basically, the app intends to help you gain a stronger level of control on how you drink your coffee. It is available for free at the iTunes app store for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. At the end of the day, it really depends on whether you have the self-discipline to cut down on all of your coffee drinking or not – the app itself cannot force you to stop or reduce your caffeine intake, but at least it provides a visual representation.RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Android Device Manager Mobile App Finally Released
- Analyst Thinks Cost Is Why BlackBerry Can't Shut Down Its Ailing Hardware Division
- Follow: app, itunes,
- Seen at: psfk