In just four short days, the CeBIT Global Conferences (CGC) provide a panoramic view of the digital world’s mainstay markets: IT, Telecommunications, Digital Media and Consumer Electronics. In a hand-picked series of keynotes, talks and panels, more than 60 top experts from around the globe get together to address hot trends across sector borders and spotlight promising innovations and how they are likely to affect the working world and society at large.
The main themes for each day of the Conferences are: All things Smart, Flying the Cloud, Connect your Lifestyle, and Social Business.
Attendance at the Conferences is free of charge to all CeBIT visitors, although we recommend that you register online in advance to avoid disappointment. CeBIT Global Conferences (CGC) will be held in Hannover, Germany, from 6 to 9 March 2012, daily from 10 a.m. You can register for free here.
We are happy to welcome amongst others K. Turner, COO Microsoft; Dr. Vogels, CTO Amazon; Dr. Gorriz, CIO Daimler AG; Dr. Jaffe, CEO W3C; U. Ewaldsson, CTO Ericsson; Dr. Glasner, CEO Groupon Europe. Learn more: www.cebit.de/en/cgc
Next Story: Vimeo app now on Windows Phone
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-12-19: The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- 2013-12-05: Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- 2013-05-30: FUTUR EN SEINE - Digital World Festival - Paris June 13-23
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2012-02-06: CeBIT Global Conferences: a highly inspirational CeBIT event!