A few days ago, we reported that the Dell XPS 13 manuals were leaked ahead of the ultrabook’s launch. This seemed to indicate that the ultrabook was well on its way towards it scheduled launch for the end of February, and if Dell’s first ultrabook offering has caught your attention, time to get your credit cards out as the device has appeared on Dell’s website waiting to be ordered.
The Dell XPS 13 will be offered at a base price of $999.99, and for that price this is what you will be getting: a 13.3” 1366×768 display, a 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-2467M processor, 4GB of RAM and a 128GB solid state drive. Of course if this configuration isn’t to your liking, you will be able to customize the laptop further, such as bumping its storage capacity and its processor.
Unfortunately doing so will undoubtedly drive the price up, with Dell listing the XPS 13 with an Intel Core i7 processor with a 256MB SSD for $1499.99. If you’re interested in placing your order, pop on over to Dell’s website.
Next Story: Monopoly: Street Fighter Collector's Edition
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag
- 2012-09-19: Dell Latitude 6430u Ultrabook will be targeted at enterprise users on the go
- 2012-06-05: Dell Inspiron 15R and 17R
- 2012-01-23: Top 10 CES Gadgets
- 2012-01-10: DELL XPS 13 - The Ultimate Ultrabook
- 2011-12-16: Dell quits netbook business in favor of ultrabooks