Good news Android gamers, if you’re a fan of RPG games, you’ll be pleased to know that Dungeon Hunter 3 is expected to finally make its way onto Android some time next month. This was revealed by none other than Gameloft themselves, although unfortunately it was not specified as to when exactly Android gamers will be able to get their hands on the game. Along with the release for Android will be an update for iOS gamers that is expected to bring about multiplayer support, although at the moment it is unclear if the Android version of the game will launch with multiplayer support as well.
The game for Android will be launched with 16 dungeons to start off with and will come with the same features that one can expect from the first two installments. In the mean time if you haven’t already seen the trailer for the game, check it out in the video above. So Android RPG gamers, are you excited?
Next Story: Google's Drive ready to rock and roll?
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2013-12-20: Gameloft Thinking About Implementing Immersive Mode For Its Android Games
- 2013-03-29: Gameloft Announces Official Iron Man 3 Game For iOS And Android
- 2012-07-20: The Dark Knight Rises now on iOS and Android
- 2012-02-03: Gameloft LIVE! launched
- 2011-11-23: Gameloft games going for cheap this week