If you’re an open water swimmer and you’re looking for some way to track your swimming route, your smartphone isn’t going to suffice – unless of course it’s waterproof and you’re willing to swim with it strapped to your body just to make sure you don’t lose it. Well, FINIS has got the gadget just for you: the Hydro Tracker GPS. This handy little gadget attaches to the back of your goggle straps or to an armband around your arm and doesn’t require any calibration to set up.
The Hydro Tracker GPS features accurate GPS tracking, online mapping, performance reporting, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery (up to 16 hours of use), time-lapse animation to show the progress of your workout, 2 button operation, the ability to easily share workouts, and of course – it is waterproof. However if swimming isn’t your sport and you’re looking for a GPS tracker anyway, it will function on dry land as well, for all you folks who want to run, walk, bike, hike or ski.
It is available now for $129.99 online and at select retailers.
Next Story: Roku remote for iOS updated
- 2014-04-14 Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08 Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27 Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids