If you happen to be in possession of a 2011 Mac mini, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and/or iMac, then it is that time of the year again – to make sure that your hardware has been updated with the latest software version. The EFI Firmware Update for last year’s machines is ready and available for your installation command, and according to the release notes, “This update improves the reliability of booting from the network, addresses an issue that can prevent HDCP authentication after a reboot, and resolves an issue with boot device selection when a USB storage device is hot-plugged.” Of course, apart from that, you will also find other kinds of improvements, where the direct links to the Mac mini, iMac, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro can be found here, here, here and here, respectively.
Next Story: Samsung eyeCAN mouse for disabled folk
- 2014-01-16 Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09 iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17 Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11 Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08 Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court