If you want to make sure that your next car features Ford SYNC, it’s going to be easier to find on cares within the next few years. Today Ford announced that its SYNC technology will be available as standard equipment for its Ford Fusion and Flex – on all trim levels. With more states supporting the ban on driving and texting, getting a hands-free solution integrated with the car sounds like a pretty good idea.
In case you aren’t familiar with SYNC, it is a technology from Ford that enables hand-free use of your mobile phone via a simple and reliable voice control system. All you need is a compatible phone which you can connect to the car through a USB port or wirelessly with Bluetooth. Ford expects to have 9 million more SYNC-powered vehicles on the road over the next three years.RELATED
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- Honda Gets Deeper iOS Integration With Display Audio
- Spike Away Vest Keeps You Safe From Cramped Commutes
- Follow: ford,