So we know that Fujitsu has their sights set on Europe much like Panasonic, but what will their smartphone offering be? Fujitsu has been keeping this rather hush-hush for now, but thanks to the good folks at Unwired View, it looks like the Japanese company may very well have a showstopper on their hands at MWC next week.
With quad-core processors being the rage and tech trend of 2012, it seems that Fujitsu will be delivering just that. According to the reports, the company will be debuting a smartphone of their own for the European market that will be powered by NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 quad-core processor that has been clocked at 1.5GHz.
It will also sport a monstrous 4.6” display along with a 13.1MP rear-facing camera, and will feature both water-resistant and dust-resistant capabilities. It will come with a fingerprint sensor which we’re guessing will be for security reasons, and will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on board. According to the company, despite its powerful CPU, the device promises long battery life although that has yet to be proven.
Now it seems that this device isn’t quite ready for launch yet and Fujitsu is reportedly only bringing sample units of the device to MWC, which means that if you were looking forward to getting your hands on Fujitsu’s upcoming Android smartphone, you could be in for a wait. Either way with such powerful specifications, we are certainly looking forward to getting our hands on it, so check back with us next week for the details!
Next Story: English college offers iPhone photography course
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2012-07-20: Fujitsu's RakuRaku smartphone is catered towards the elderly
- 2012-02-29: Panasonic Eluga Power announced, possible Optimus Vu and Galaxy Note competitor
- 2012-02-28: LG Optimus Vu First Impressions
- 2012-02-28: ZTE PF112 launched
- 2012-02-28: Exent GameTanium now on tablets