Now here is a rumor that you might want to take not with a grain of salt, but rather, an entire teaspoonful. Just when you thought that the Samsung Galaxy Note is practically too huge to pass off as a decent sized smartphone, here comes a rumor that positively makes the Galaxy Note feel svelte, like a supermodel in her heyday. After all, word on the street has it that Mobile World Congress 2012 in Barcelona will be the platform where Samsung announces their latest Galaxy Note model – the Galaxy Note 10.1. Yes sir, with being nearly double the size, talking into this is not only going to be quite the challenge, you would look really, really weird. Don’t believe me? How about holding your iPad 2 to your ear like a phone?
Do you think such a monstrous sized tablet-phone hybrid is ever going to take off? I say that Samsung ought to throw in a free Bluetooth headset with each purchase if they want to maximize the effectiveness of such a hybrid device.
Next Story: Moller unveils new Skycars
- 2014-02-17 Samsung's Next Generation S Pen Could Feature Microphone And Speaker
- 2013-10-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Mini Reportedly Being Tested In India
- 2013-09-26 Samsung Has Sold More Than 40 Million Galaxy Notes
- 2013-05-30 HTC T6 Phablet Specs Reportedly Leaked
- 2013-05-13 Apple Won't Release Large Phone Until Next Year [Analyst]