If you thought 7.1 channel audio wasn’t enough to take your gaming experience to a whole new level, Genius has got a brand new headset for you. Called the HS-G700V Cavimanus (what a mouthful), it features 7.1 channel audio so you know exactly where the gunshots on the battlefield are coming from and respond quicker in team battles, and the ability to vibrate so you can experience more impactful explosions. Yes, just like dual-shock controllers vibrate in your hand, these headsets have the ability to tickle your head and ears when you’re playing a game. Fortunately, it can be easily turned off with the press of a button.
Other features of the headset include a uni-directional microphone which gets rid of background noise, so all your commands that you issue in the middle of combat won’t be drowned out by what’s going on around you. Finally, its anti-corrosive gold-plated USB jack ensures long-lasting, high quality connections. Pick one up today for $79.90.
Driver unit dimensions: 40mm
Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
Cable length: 2.5 meters
Sensitivity: -39+/-3 dB
Frequency response: 100Hz~10KHz
Next Story: Gresso Grand Monaco now in Pure Black
- 2014-02-11 Xbox One Stereo Headset Announced
- 2014-01-27 Kama Stereo Headset Arrives For PS4 And PS Vita
- 2014-01-20 Immersion Gaming Headset Could Prevent Gamer Rage
- 2013-11-28 LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- 2013-11-18 Lady Gaga Taps Into Her Inner Apple Genius In Saturday Night Live Sketch
- 2013-08-16 Turtle Beach Call Of Duty: Ghosts Limited Edition Headsets Pricing Revealed