You know how most companies these days have at least a Facebook page as well as a Twitter account to keep in touch with their customers without having to sift through huge amounts of snail mail. Well, there is another emerging force in the social network framework from Google, where it is simply known as Google+. While more and more companies have a Google+ page already, it is interesting to note that Google Docs does not have their own Google+ page – not until recently, of course.
The Google Docs team had always conveyed their messages, news, and new developments concerning Google Docs on their blog, while users voiced out their concerns in the comments section, in addition to forum posts and tweets. Well, with the new dedicated Google+ page, you will be able to learn more about feature launches, tips and tricks, behind the scenes snapshots, amongst others. Will this new environment for Google Docs users help push the boundaries of improvement for the cloud-based productivity suite even further?
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-03-11: Google Introduces Add-Ons For Docs And Sheets
- 2013-12-11: Google Sheets Offline Editing Is Finally Possible
- 2012-09-05: Google spreadsheets get all talkative with discussions
- 2012-08-07: Protected Ranges in Google Spreadsheets now available
- 2012-06-28: Google Drive for iOS and PC offline editing introduced