So the Google Chrome web browser has been updated, and Chrome for Android Beta has rolled out – what other tricks does Google have up their sleeves for the computing masses? We are looking at an update of Google+ for Android, where Google claims this new update will deliver “massive performance improvements”. That is a pretty big boast, I might add, and it remains to be seen whether real world performance of that boast will translate to actual figures when benchmark figures are released. So far, initial impressions of the app by those who have given it a go have been nothing short of positive.
You will find a slew of nice interface changes, and the photos page from your stream is now on the receiving end of infinite scrolling, making it more than welcome considering the small size of a smartphone’s display. Your network connection, however, will play a major role in how fast the photos load. Anyone given it a go already, and how do you find the new and improved Google+ for Android?RELATED
- Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- AT&T Announces New Mobile Share Value Plans
- Follow: Android, Google,