It looks like Google is taking steps to ensure more and more people are using Google+. The company recently integrated its social network into one of its most popular services – Google Voice. In order to make it easier to organize your contacts on Google Voice, Google+ Circles will help you with the task. Just like how you can easily mute or ignore everyone in certain circles on Google+, you can organize all your phone contacts into different circles.
For example, calls from the “Creepers” circle can be sent straight to voicemail, while calls from your “College Buddies” circle can hear your voicemail greeting rap, or you can make the “Family” circle the only ones who can reach you through your mobile phone. All you have to do is head to Groups & Circles tab in your Google Voice settings to start organizing your circles.
- Teen's Facebook Update Cost Her Father $80,000
- U.S. Google Search Will Now Show Restaurant Menus In Results
- Copyright Protectors Targeting Billboard Top 100 Charts Downloaders With Automated Fines
- 146K Indiana University Students' Personal Data Exposed
- Paramount Wants Twitter To Remove Top Gun Movie Tweets