Internet search giant Google is well aware of a major security flaw that has been discovered on their Google Wallet service, and they are currently working hard to deliver a fix as soon as possible. This major security issue seems to affect only rooted Android phones that also take advantage of the Google Wallet service. If you were to check out the video above which was posted by Zvelo, then the PIN system on rooted devices that carry Google wallet can easily be cracked thanks to an app which can be downloaded online – for free. While the engineers over at Google seem to be putting plenty of work into fixing this flaw, they ran into some obstacles which has obviously slowed them down. Those who have a smartphone with a rooted version of Android ought to pay more attention and be more cautious until Google rolls out a fix for this issue.
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: Android, google wallet,
- Seen at: thenextweb