Minecraft has certainly inspired Danish toy manufacturer Lego to team up for a special Minecraft Lego package – but here is another way where the pixellated game has proved to be the catalyst for what could be a new game in the form of Guncraft. Imagine a cube-based builder that sports shooting elements, and if you want to put it in a different way, how about a first-person shooter with building elements within? Let’s just say that the amalgamation of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Minecraft is most apt to describe Guncraft.
Your imagination is really the limiting factor here, as you are able to construct just about anything and everything thanks to the availability of a variety of blocks, in addition to Prefabs – full structures that are custom-made by you, where they can also be placed throughout the game if you happen to be in possession of the relevant resources to do so. This project is currently nearly funded in its entirety, although there is the need for $16,000 left for completion.
Next Story: Nokia Services debut at MWC 2012
- 2014-04-21: Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Candy Texture Pack Now Available
- 2014-04-16: Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-13: 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-07: The Simpsons Couch Gag Gets A Minecraft Theme
- 2014-04-04: Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark