Last month at CES we were first introduced to HP’s beautiful, new ultrabook: the HP ENVY 14 Spectre, and after about a month of waiting it looks like we’ll be able to get our hands on one soon. HP has announced that today, the ultrabook will go up for pre-order. The HP ENVY 14 Spectre features the latest Intel Core processors, Intel Rapid Start Technology, a 14″ 1600 x 900 display, 4GB of RAM, 128GB of SSD storage, 9 hours of battery life, Beats Audio, Ethernet, USB 3.0, HDMI and Mini Display ports.
The ultrabook is expected to have a starting price of $1399 when it goes on sale. Head over to HP’s website for more information or to reserve your ENVY 14 Spectre today. Be sure to check out our coverage of the ultrabook from CES 2012.
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2012-09-19: HP Pavilion Sleekbook 14 and Pavilion Sleekbook 15 announced
- 2012-08-30: HP ENVY TouchSmart Ultrabook 4 revealed
- 2012-05-08: HP ENVY Ultrabook and Sleekbook
- 2012-04-19: HP to ship 5-7 ultrabooks in second half of 2012? [Rumor]
- 2012-01-23: Top 10 CES Gadgets