HTC is first off the blocks in Europe with the HTC Velocity, touted to be the first 4G LTE Android-powered smartphone to appear on the shores of our neighbors across the pond. Vodafone Germany has plans to roll out the HTC Velocity sometime in the near future, and just in case you were wondering why the HTC Velocity looked so similar, as though you have seen it somewhere before, that is because this is at variant of the HTC Vivid LTE handset that arrived in the US last year over AT&T.
Similar to the HTC Vivid in terms of hardware specifications, your eyes will definitely welcome the generous 4.5″ display that sports 540 x 960 resolution, running on a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, carrying an 8-megapixel camera at the back that does 1080p video capture as well when the situation calls for it, and a front-facing 1.3-megapixel shooter which caters for all your video chat needs (as well as doubling up as an emergency mirror). Expect the HTC Velocity to arrive in Germany first before making its way to the other major countries in Europe.
Next Story: Dog Walk Out for lazy dog owners
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2013-02-04: HTC M7 Listed In Vodafone’s Inventory
- 2012-03-28: HTC Vivid with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich runs a whole lot faster
- 2012-03-22: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for HTC Vivid owners
- 2011-11-04: Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket and HTC Vivid confirmed
- 2011-10-31: HTC Vivid arrives via AT&T