The HTC Endeavor which is said to be announced at Mobile World Congress 2012, and here is the first leaked RUU (ROM Update Utility) for the handset. The folks over at XDA-Developers have managed to extract the build.prop file from the RUU, where the name ‘Endeavor’ has been confirmed, and here are some of the details that we already know. The build.prop file shows off DropBox integration, HTC Sense 4.0, Skydrive, 900/1800/1900/850 MHz bands that make it compatible with European and AT&T 3G networks, a Tegra chip, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, NFC support, a 4.7″ 720p display, an 8-megapixel camera at the back and a 1.3-megapixel camera in front for video calls.
We thought that the HTC Endeavor will be introduced worldwide, but the build.prop on this test RUU points toward an HTC Europe device – hopefully there will be variants released Stateside. Perhaps the US market will get it with a renamed version. Not only that, the HTC Endeavor system image has also been released, lock, stock and barrel.
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)