The HTC Endeavor might be suffering from a bad case of multiple personalities at this moment in time – after all, it was also known as the HTC Edge as well as the HTC Supreme in certain circles. Well, you can add another moniker to the list this time around, where fresh rumors claim that this smartphone will debut at Mobile World Congress 2012 as the HTC One X. The Danish htc-one-x.dk URL has already been registered by an HTC subcontractor, sparking such speculations in the process. This would definitely be a refreshing change in HTC’s naming convention of their smartphones, but it might be just the catalyst they need to become attractive in the eyes of the public.
Among the known specifications of the HTC One X include a quad-core 1.5GHz Tegra 3 processor, a 4.7″ display with 720p resolution, 1GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory, an 8-megapixel camera at the back, HTC Sense 4.0, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, and Beats Audio integration for tub-thumpin’ music as and when you call it. Are you stoked to pick up HTC’s next superphone?
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-01-13: HTC Denmark: HTC One X+ Misses Out On Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2013-08-08: HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update Begins Rolling Out
- 2013-05-16: HTC One X To Get Zoe And BlinkFeed With Sense 5.0 Update
- 2013-03-07: AT&T HTC One X Gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-06-13: HTC will not lower standards to cater for the low-end market