A few days ago we reported that a press shot of the HTC One X was leaked, well it looks like thanks to Greek website, FullGSM, they’ve managed to get their hands on more press shots of the device along with what they claim is the full specification list for HTC’s upcoming quad-core device.
According to the specifications, the HTC One X will feature a quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor that has been clocked at 1.5GHz. It will also sport a 4.7” Super LCD2 display with a 720p HD resolution with 1GB of RAM, and will come with 32GB of internal storage. If that’s not enough, it seems that HTC One X owners will get access to “25GB for 2 years from Dropbox”. We’re not 100% sure what that means, but we expect those details to be revealed at HTC’s press event later on.
It will also sport an 8MP camera with dual-shutters with an f2.0 aperture lens capable of 1080p Full HD video recording and a 1.3MP front-facing camera. It will run on Android with HTC Sense on board, but while the specs list did not mention which version of Android, it is safe to assume it will be Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Either way check back with us again in a few hours for the official details!
Next Story: Huawei Ascend D Quad confirmed
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-02-06 Alleged HTC M8 UI Leaked
- 2014-02-05 Alleged HTC M8 Photo Leaked
- 2014-01-20 New HTC M8 Cases Leaked
- 2012-02-27 HTC One X hands-on
- 2012-02-26 HTC One X finally sees the light of day