If you haven’t already installed a custom ROM for Ice Cream Sandwich on your HTC Sensation, and you’re patiently waiting for the official update, some of you might be in luck. According to the folks at Android Central, HTC will be giving some of its customers an early preview of its Android Ice Cream Sandwich updates. The update is expected to rollout to members of the HTC “Elevate” beta program first before everyone else.
Unfortunately for folks in the US, this only applies to the HTC Sensation and Sensation XE in Europe, though we’re pretty sure it’ll be ported over for the T-Mobile Sensation 4G in no time. However, HTC has promised Android 4.0 for the Sensation in March, so even if you don’t get access to the early preview, you won’t have to wait too long for it. We’ll be sure to keep you posted on the update situation.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: Android, HTC, htc sensation, ice cream sandwich,
- Seen at: androidcentral