Heads up HTC Sensation owners, we know that if you’re living in Europe, there is a good chance that you will be receiving the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich ahead of everyone else. However for those who might have missed that opportunity or simply can’t wait for the official update, the good news is that your device will be receiving an Android 4.0 port, courtesy of the HTC Endeavor/One X.
Oddly enough despite the HTC Endeavor/One X not yet being officially announced or confirmed, the hardworking Android developer community have managed to take the leaked RUU and port it over onto the HTC Sensation, which we’re guessing is port method that some of you guys might prefer as opposed to other Android 4.0 ROMs, such as CyanogenMod 9.
So far it looks like the major functions are up and running, like mobile network, data, SMS, WiFi, sound, HWA, and GPS, so if you wanted to run this port as your daily driver, we don’t foresee any problems. However if you want more from your HTC Sensation, such as Bluetooth connectivity, video playback, YouTube and camera functionality, you’d be out of luck. For more information or to download the port, head on over to the RootzWiki forums.
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2012-04-29 HTC One X gets Cyanogenmod 9
- 2012-03-30 HTC One X unboxed
- 2012-03-29 HTC One X and One V to start shipping on April 2nd?
- 2012-03-28 HTC One X to be renamed HTC EVO ONE on Sprint?
- 2012-03-23 HTC One X takes stunning photographs