Huawei has been known to put out affordable handsets in the past, but they are trying to rid that image with the upcoming Huawei Ascend D1 Q, a supposedly high-end Android handset which will be announced at MWC 2012 next week. Perhaps looking to whet our appetite, Huawei has decided to tease us with a series of photos of the upcoming device as pictured above.
Unfortunately based on the photos, we can’t really tell much about the phone, although to be honest the teaser images don’t really convey a sense of design breakthrough. However if aesthetics don’t really mean much to you, and you’re just looking for a phone with high-end specs, then perhaps the Huawei Ascend D1 Q might be worth checking out. In the mean time more teaser images can be found at the source link below, but check back with us again during MWC as we will bring you more coverage and details of the upcoming device from Huawei!
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again
- 2014-03-24: China Demands 'Clear Explanation' From U.S. On NSA's Huawei Infiltration