Do you recall that uber cool iOS 86 retro theme that was spotted a day before Valentine’s on our website? Well, that particular iOS theme transformed your iPhone’s user interface into what Apple might have done if black and white touchscreen displays were the norm back in the 1980s. Here is some good news for those of you who have already jailbroken your iPhones – the iOS 86 retro theme is readily available for download from Cydia. Assuming your iPhone already has Cydia, just load the program, tap on the ‘Manage’ tab at the bottom of the screen followed by the ‘Edit’ button and then ‘Add’. After that, key in the following URL – http://repo.ithemes.it.
Once you have done that, tap ‘Add Source’ and you should be good to go, but not before Cydia issues you a warning that this repository has been reported for distributing pirated materials in the past. Well, I clearly remember this scene in Pan’s Labyrinth where Ofelia failed to heed the faun’s instructions and ate a couple of grapes in the Pale Man’s lair – what does this have to do with the repository you pointed Cydia to? Simple – just download the iOS 86 theme and stop there, without touching anything else.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S2 - 20 million sold worldwide
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2013-03-29: iOS 7 Jailbreak May Already Be In The Works
- 2013-03-04: iOS 6 Jailbreak Evasi0n Installed On Over 14 Million Devices
- 2013-02-08: iOS 6 Jailbreak Evasi0n Unlocks Nearly 7 Million Devices Within Four Days
- 2011-12-29: Zephyr gives your jailbroken iPhone MeeGo multitasking
- 2011-04-04: Toyota releases official jailbreak theme for the iPhone