There has been plenty of speculation on when Apple’s iPad 3 will be released, but so far most folks have settled for the first week of March. The laser of rumors have narrowed down the exact date even further, with March 7th being the latest date to mark on your calendars. So far, there are also whispers of the iPad 3 carrying Sharp’s IGZO panel that looks set to blow your eyes away. There are also some other rumors of an iPad mini accompanying the iPad 3′s release, but we think that bit deserves a larger grain of salt than normal. Just how much do you think the price of the iPad 3 will be like when it hits the market?
Next Story: Winter gloves play nice with touchscreen devices
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2013-10-08: Apple To Hold iPad Event This October 22nd
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad