Tokyo Flash is back with yet another mind boggling timepiece, calling it the Kisai Stencil this time around. The Kisai Stencil plans to deliver an intuitive watch design which is wrapped with a brand new custom designed stainless steel case as well as a leather strap. It is definitely a looker, and at first glance, most folk would wonder just what kind if timepiece this is, and in all probability would ask you to extend your hand for a closer visual inspection. The colored LCD display shows off the current time in negative space, which is actually a rather cryptic technique at first glance, although when you have caught the gist of it, it ends up as being very simply to go through.
Functions of the Kisai Stencil include time and date, alarm and an EL backlight whenever there is not enough ambient light. You can tell the time with a little bit of practice – hours are located in the upper half of the screen, while minutes will occupy the lower half of the screen. A neat idea, although it will still require a fair amount of getting used to the lines and dots before you are able to shoot off the current time at a glance. You can choose from 5 different display colors at $99 a pop.RELATED
- Zepp 3D Motion Sensor Lets You Analyze Your Baseball, Golf Or Tennis Swing
- First Wearable App Awards Results Are Out
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- Follow: tokyoflash, watch,