Last week, a video of the LG Optimus Vu made its way online and not long after a photograph of the phone surfaced as well. In the photograph, we can see the 5″ LG Optimus Vu next to Samsung’s 5.3″ Galaxy Note. Even though LG’s big smartphone only has a 5″ display, it is shorter but wider than the Galaxy Note due to its 4:3 aspect ratio (the Galaxy Note is 16:10). The LG Vu also lacks the curves of the Galaxy Note, and features sharper corners.
The LG Optimus Vu is said to features LTE connectivity, a 1.5GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel camera, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and should be displayed or announced by LG at MWC 2012 this month. More details about the phone should be revealed then.
Next Story: Self-leveling pool table
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2012-07-11: LG Optimus Vu 2 arriving this fall?
- 2012-06-27: LG Optimus Vu receives "Value Pack" Ice Cream Sandwich update in Korea
- 2012-02-28: LG Optimus Vu First Impressions
- 2012-02-26: LG Optimus Vu preview
- 2012-02-26: LG Optimus 4X Preview (updated with video)