The Mobile World Congress is in a few weeks time, and it looks like the upcoming devices from phone manufacturers are making the usual early appearances. Latest to join the party is a pair of devices from LG – the LG-P700 and LG-P880. Not much is known about the devices, but here is what we know so far: the LG-P700 will run Ice Cream Sandwich and will have a 640 x 480 display, which is a pretty unique choice for an Android phone – assuming the reported numbers are correct. Other than that, nothing has been revealed.
The LG-P880 is said to be a high-end device, featuring a 720p HD display. It is a likely candidate for the rumored quad-core LG X3 which was leaked previously – a Tegra 3-packing, 4.7″ display, 8-megapixel rear camera and 16GB storage Android phone. As usual, we can’t say for sure until the devices have been officially revealed, so stay tuned for more details during MWC 2012 at the end of the month.
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2012-02-28: LG Optimus Vu First Impressions
- 2012-02-26: LG Optimus Vu preview
- 2012-02-26: LG Optimus 4X Preview (updated with video)
- 2012-02-26: LG announces the Optimus L5
- 2012-02-26: LG Optimus L7 announced