The Mobile World Congress is in a few weeks time, and it looks like the upcoming devices from phone manufacturers are making the usual early appearances. Latest to join the party is a pair of devices from LG – the LG-P700 and LG-P880. Not much is known about the devices, but here is what we know so far: the LG-P700 will run Ice Cream Sandwich and will have a 640 x 480 display, which is a pretty unique choice for an Android phone – assuming the reported numbers are correct. Other than that, nothing has been revealed.
The LG-P880 is said to be a high-end device, featuring a 720p HD display. It is a likely candidate for the rumored quad-core LG X3 which was leaked previously – a Tegra 3-packing, 4.7″ display, 8-megapixel rear camera and 16GB storage Android phone. As usual, we can’t say for sure until the devices have been officially revealed, so stay tuned for more details during MWC 2012 at the end of the month.
- 2014-04-22: LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22: Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Headed For AT&T (Rumor)
- 2012-02-28: LG Optimus Vu First Impressions
- 2012-02-26: LG Optimus Vu preview
- 2012-02-26: LG Optimus 4X Preview (updated with video)
- 2012-02-26: LG announces the Optimus L5
- 2012-02-26: LG Optimus L7 announced