When it comes to Nexus handsets, it has been reported that Google will allow various manufacturers to pitch their ideas and will ultimately decide on who will be making the next Nexus device. The first Nexus was by HTC, and the following two Nexus devices were by Samsung, so who is next in line? Well according to a set of rumors, it seems that the next Google Nexus handset will be made by LG.
Some are doubting that possibility as LG has yet to make the same impact that Samsung or HTC has made, not to mention with the Galaxy S3 rumored to be launched this year, and the HTC One X quad-core Android smartphone just announced, LG might have a tough time proving that they are cut out for the job. Although who knows, the LG Optimus 4X HD could very well surprise us all with its performance. In the mean time, what do you guys think? Will it be a tossup between these three companies, or do you think with Google’s recent acquisition of Motorola Mobility that the fourth Google device will go to them instead?
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-03-09 Android SDK For Wearables Coming In Two Weeks
- 2013-11-06 Nexus 5 Compared To Previously Released Nexus Phones [Video]
- 2013-05-28 LG/Google Nexus 4 White Photo Gallery
- 2012-10-29 Android 4.2 Preview with the Google Nexus 4
- 2012-10-29 Google Nexus 4 by LG officially announced