We know that LG has plans for a plethora of smartphones that will go on display at MWC 2012, but if you can’t wait until MWC and you’re curious as how these phones will handle, well you’re in luck as Italian blog Telefonio.net has somehow managed to get their hands on LG’s lineup for MWC and have posted videos of them in action. They have also managed to get their hands on photos of the LG Optimus L7 and L3, so for a better idea of what to expect, check out the videos below for the LG Optimus 4X HD, the LG Optimus 3D MAX, the LG Optimus Vu and the LG Optimus LTE.
Next Story: ASUS posts MWC 2012 teaser video
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2012-02-28 LG Optimus Vu First Impressions
- 2012-02-26 LG Optimus Vu preview
- 2012-02-13 LG Optimus Vu shows up next to a Samsung Galaxy Note