Just the other day we reported that Capcom’s upcoming Street Fighter X Tekken had gone gold, which for the uninitiated means that development on the game has been completed and that it should be launched as per Capcom’s schedule. It was also revealed that a new character had been hinted at the Capcom developer blog, and based on the silhouette it was kind of hard to ignore the fact that the new character was M. Bison.
Well the good news for fans looking forward to the upcoming game is that thanks to a leak, we now know that Capcom has additional characters up their sleeves, such as Akuma from the Street Fighter series, and Jin and Ogre from the Tekken series (as pictured above in addition to M. Bison). If you’re eager to get your hands on the game and get your fight on, Street Fighter X Tekken is expected to arrive on the PC, Sony’s PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita, and Microsoft’s Xbox 360 come early March 2012.
Next Story: Sony patent reveals Wii U-like controller
- 2012-10-15: Cross-Link confirmed for PS Vita version of Street Fighter X Tekken
- 2012-09-20: Street Fighter X Tekken makes its way onto iOS
- 2012-08-22: Additional Street Fighter X Tekken features for the PS Vita revealed
- 2012-07-31: Street Fighter X Tekken DLC for 360/PS3 arriving tomorrow
- 2012-07-26: Street Fighter X Tekken girl's only cover revealed
- 2012-07-23: Street Fighter X Tekken DLC for Steam delayed
- 2012-06-21: Screenshots and artwork for Street Fighter X Tekken on iOS revealed
- 2012-06-14: Street Fighter X Tekken arriving on iOS devices this summer