Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games has been out for the Wii since last year, and now it’s finally made its way over to the Nintendo 3DS. Featuring numerous mini games inspired by the Olympic Games, players control Mario and Sonic to compete against the CPU or other players in multiplayer mode. While I haven’t given it a go, the game seems to be pretty popular, with the Wii version selling 2.4 million copies in North America and Europe in the first two months of its release.
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games for the 3DS now lets players enjoy the same games on the portable handheld console, which means more playtime if they’re always on the move. The game is available in Europe starting today and will arrive in the US next Tuesday. Check out the launch trailer above to find out more about the game.
Next Story: BlackBerry PlayBook OS 3.0 being tested?
- 2014-03-23: Unique Nintendo 3DS Tells The World You’re A Pokemon Master
- 2014-02-13: Monster Hunter 4 Nintendo 3DS XL Announced
- 2014-01-12: Nintendo 3DS Set To Do Well In 2014
- 2014-01-08: Nintendo 3DS Hacked To Be Made Region Free
- 2014-01-06: Percentage Of Nintendo 3DS Sales To Be Paid To Tomita As Royalties