Mass Effect 3 is huge – you know for sure, and to have the game launch in space is also another novelty factor that will draw attention to the title, whether you are a gamer or not. Of course, it must be said that the previous two outings in the game has not dented the chances of this third installation in any way, but rather, whet the appetite of gamers for more butt-kicking action. Being a week since the Mass Effect 3 demo was released to the masses to critical acclaim, here is more news on the title. It seems that early birds get more than just a worm this time – but rather, a proverbial canful is in store, as pre-orders placed for Mass Effect 3 via the PlayStation Network will not only deliver a digital copy in the US, one will also be able to pick up the M55 Argus rifle in order to complement your in-game experience.
Apart from that in-game bonus weapon, Sony Computer Entertainment America as well as BioWare have teamed up to deliver a special Mass Effect 3 PS3 theme—only available where digital pre-orders are concerned. Of course, when the game launches, these exclusive offers will no longer be available.
Next Story: Kim Dotcom granted bail, gets no Internet access
- 2014-03-03: Remastered Mass Effect Trilogy Being Considered For PS4/Xbox One
- 2013-12-18: Mass Effect 4 Is Already Playable
- 2013-12-16: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Being Pulled From PSN, XBLA
- 2013-12-09: BioWare Hopes To Share More Mass Effect Details In 2014
- 2013-12-01: PSN Suspends Redemption Of Vouchers
- 2013-11-28: Sony To Switch Off Certain PSN Features Ahead Of PS4 Launch In Europe
- 2013-11-26: Some North American PSN Passwords Reset After ‘Irregular Activity’ Detected
- 2013-11-07: PSN Scheduled Maintenance Occurring For Seven Hours Today