Played the Mass Effect 3 demo that was released earlier this week and can’t wait to get your hands on the full game? Well, EA is going to give some lucky people the chance to get a copy of Mass Effect 3 before it is released in stores. EA will be launching copies of the game into space with weather balloons that will be released in New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Berlin, London and Paris – all the way into space and giving eager gamers a chance to pick up the games when they come hurtling back to earth.
Each game has a GPS tracking device onboard and can be tracked with the Mass Effect website so that gamers can pick up and play the game a full week before it hits the stores. There was no mention of which platform the spacebound copies of the game but even if you pick up a version that’s not for your gaming system, I’m pretty sure you’ll have no trouble selling it. We wouldn’t be surprised if EA includes bonus or special content to these copies of the game as well.
Any of you planning to track this game down next week?RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Bethesda’s Silence Is Deafening For Fallout Fans
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- Follow: ea, mass effect, mass effect 3,
- Seen at: content.usatoday