At the Toy Fair 2012 this week, Oregon Scientific will be unveiling its latest edutainment device – the MEEP! Tablet. At the moment not much is known about the tablet expect that it’s meant to be childproof (rugged design) and shouldn’t cost a bomb (it is aimed at kids after all). The tablet will feature a 7″ touchscreen display, WiFi connectivity, a G-sensor, SD card slot, and will run on Google Android with support for music, movies, apps and eBooks.
Content and websites that are viewable on the tablet can also be monitored by intuitive parental controls that are adjusted on any computer or mobile device with a web browser and internet connection. It will also be sold with a bunch of optional accessories, including musical instruments. No word on pricing, but don’t expect it to cost a bomb.
Next Story: Hovering airplanes a possibility
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted