One of the cool and unique features of Sony’s PlayStation Vita portable gaming console is that it features a rear touch pad. So far games that have actually utilized the rear touch pad would be Little Deviants and Unchartered: Golden Abyss, but for those looking forward to getting their hands on Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for the PlayStation Vita, its producer Hideo Kojima has recently confirmed that the game coming to the Vita will utilize the rear touch pad as well.
In an example given by Kojima on the use of the rear touch screen, “If you flick the rear touch pad, you can slice the enemy’s throat.” It was just yesterday that the producer teased us with photos of the Vita with Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on it. While no specific release date has been given, Kojima revealed that he was working on re-recording dialogue for the game, which has us hoping that this means we are one step closer to seeing a release. So, who else is excited at the possibilities and new gameplay mechanics that the PlayStation Vita’s rear touch pad could offer gamers in the future?
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2013-10-22: PSN Holds Halloween Sale Dropping Prices On The Last Of Us, The Walking Dead And More
- 2013-10-07: PS4 Dedicated App 'PS4 Link' Releasing On PlayStation Vita In November
- 2013-10-01: PS4, PS Vita Bundle Being Reconsidered By Sony
- 2013-09-09: Sony Publishes Promotional Video Highlighting New PS Vita, PlayStation Vita TV
- 2013-09-09: PlayStation Vita TV Won't Run All Vita Games