About a week ago, we reported that the Nokia Lumia 900 was available for pre-order from Microsoft’s brick and mortar retail outlets, and if you were quick enough you would have secured yourself the device the moment it is released. However if you have put off going to the Microsoft store to place your pre-order, thinking that you’ll do it over the weekend, well you’re out of luck as it seems that Microsoft has recently stopped taking pre-orders for the upcoming Nokia Lumia 900.
Unfortunately Microsoft has deigned to give us the reason behind this move, and all they had to say was that “Customers who are interested in purchasing a Windows Phone Nokia Lumia 900 should stay tuned to the Microsoft Store Facebook Page for store offers in the coming months.”
The device is expected to see a launch on AT&T’s network but unfortunately no specific launch date was given. So if you’ve missed the opportunity to place your pre-order via Microsoft’s retail outlet, not to worry as we’re sure AT&T will give you the opportunity to pre-order it from them when the device is ready to be released!
Next Story: Motorola DROID 4 available today
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Reveals Why Their Low-End Devices Do So Well
- 2012-02-07: White Nokia Lumia 900 leaked?
- 2012-02-03: Nokia Lumia 900 up for pre-order at Microsoft retail outlets
- 2012-01-24: Nokia Lumia 900 UK pre-order page pulled
- 2012-01-23: Nokia Lumia 900 expected to go on sale worldwide