We know that Intel is coming out with a set of mobile processors of their own dubbed Medfield, and just the other day we reported on what appeared to be a Motorola smartphone with Android 4.0 on board and with Intel’s Medfield platform powering the device, and if you were looking forward to more Intel Medfield powered handsets, you may want to add Lenovo to that list.
So far apart from that Motorola leak, we haven’t really been sure who Intel’s manufacturing partners were, and now thanks to American Statesman, it looks like both Motorola and Lenovo have been confirmed as Intel’s partners for their upcoming Medfield platform. Unfortunately additional details such as device hardware specifications were not mentioned, but it looks like the wraps will be taken off at MWC 2012 next week.
So if you have been a fan of Intel’s processors on the computer and you’re looking forward to what they can bring to the table as far as mobile devices are concerned, check back with us next week as we bring you coverage of MWC 2012.RELATED
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Fleksy Keyboard Makes Its Way To iOS Through Third-Party Apps
- Motion Monitor App For Nokia Lumia 1520 Announced
- Follow: intel, Lenovo, medfield, Motorola,
- Seen at: talkandroid