The Motorola Droid 4 has been quite the elusive creature, if you can call a smartphone that. Having arrived at the FCC last year, it missed the December 22nd release date, but managed to make its way to the CES 2012 showfloor at the Digital Experience. Well, at least it has made its way to the DROIDDOES website for real (and has been so for some time already) after a brief couple of appearances in 2011. The Droid 4 from Motorola will improve on the physical QWERTY keyboard that has proved to be a signature for the Droid series, sporting back-lit and laser cut keys for that added aesthetic punch which is guaranteed to turn heads whenever you whip it out from your pocket to send an email or text message to someone.
It was speculated by unnamed sources at Droidlife that the Motorola Droid 4 too, will launch this coming February 9th – making it hit the markets in time for you to purchase one as a Valentine’s Day gift for your loved one. After all, this is one sexy device, and it will also sport LTE connectivity to keep you hooked up to the Internet at blazing speeds, assuming the area where you live supports LTE. Touted to be available for $199.99 with a 2-year contract, what are you waiting for?
Next Story: PlayStation Network scheduled for maintenance
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2013-03-11: Verizon Might Offer Droid 4 Some Jelly Bean Goodness
- 2012-08-06: Motorola Droid 4 soak test for Ice Cream Sandwich happening?
- 2012-05-21: Verizon to enable global roaming for the HTC Rezound, Droid RAZR and DROID 4?
- 2012-05-17: Motorola Droid 4 Ice Cream Sandwich build leaked
- 2012-02-15: Motorola DROID 4 overclocked to 1.4GHz