The Motorola Droid 4 has been quite the elusive creature, if you can call a smartphone that. Having arrived at the FCC last year, it missed the December 22nd release date, but managed to make its way to the CES 2012 showfloor at the Digital Experience. Well, at least it has made its way to the DROIDDOES website for real (and has been so for some time already) after a brief couple of appearances in 2011. The Droid 4 from Motorola will improve on the physical QWERTY keyboard that has proved to be a signature for the Droid series, sporting back-lit and laser cut keys for that added aesthetic punch which is guaranteed to turn heads whenever you whip it out from your pocket to send an email or text message to someone.
It was speculated by unnamed sources at Droidlife that the Motorola Droid 4 too, will launch this coming February 9th – making it hit the markets in time for you to purchase one as a Valentine’s Day gift for your loved one. After all, this is one sexy device, and it will also sport LTE connectivity to keep you hooked up to the Internet at blazing speeds, assuming the area where you live supports LTE. Touted to be available for $199.99 with a 2-year contract, what are you waiting for?
Next Story: PlayStation Network scheduled for maintenance
- 2014-04-22: Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20: Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20: Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2013-03-11: Verizon Might Offer Droid 4 Some Jelly Bean Goodness
- 2012-08-06: Motorola Droid 4 soak test for Ice Cream Sandwich happening?
- 2012-05-21: Verizon to enable global roaming for the HTC Rezound, Droid RAZR and DROID 4?
- 2012-05-17: Motorola Droid 4 Ice Cream Sandwich build leaked
- 2012-02-15: Motorola DROID 4 overclocked to 1.4GHz