Remember the Motorola Droid 4 story that we looked at a couple of days ago? It seems that February 9 might not be the launch date after all, as PhoneArena received a hat tip in their email earlier this morning, where a screenshot pointed to a change of plans. The Droid 4 is set to be released a day after that, but at least you are aware of it now rather than later, since driving all the way up to a Verizon store on February 9, thinking that everything will be peaches and cream, only to discover that you are a day early would certainly be a frustrating experience.
The spyshot leaked to PhoneArena did not reveal additional clues concerning the on-contract price of the Motorola Droid 4, but as we indicated, chances are the Droid 4 will carry a $199 price tag with a 2-year contract, of course. Bear in mind that this is still a rumor and nothing is confirmed as at press time, despite the fact that it seemingly hails from Verizon’s internal equipment guide. After all, it could very well be a red herring.
- 2014-04-24 Motorola XT912A Spotted On GFXBench With 5.2-inch FHD Display
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2013-03-11 Verizon Might Offer Droid 4 Some Jelly Bean Goodness
- 2012-08-06 Motorola Droid 4 soak test for Ice Cream Sandwich happening?
- 2012-05-21 Verizon to enable global roaming for the HTC Rezound, Droid RAZR and DROID 4?
- 2012-05-17 Motorola Droid 4 Ice Cream Sandwich build leaked
- 2012-02-15 Motorola DROID 4 overclocked to 1.4GHz