Remember the Motorola Droid 4 story that we looked at a couple of days ago? It seems that February 9 might not be the launch date after all, as PhoneArena received a hat tip in their email earlier this morning, where a screenshot pointed to a change of plans. The Droid 4 is set to be released a day after that, but at least you are aware of it now rather than later, since driving all the way up to a Verizon store on February 9, thinking that everything will be peaches and cream, only to discover that you are a day early would certainly be a frustrating experience.
The spyshot leaked to PhoneArena did not reveal additional clues concerning the on-contract price of the Motorola Droid 4, but as we indicated, chances are the Droid 4 will carry a $199 price tag with a 2-year contract, of course. Bear in mind that this is still a rumor and nothing is confirmed as at press time, despite the fact that it seemingly hails from Verizon’s internal equipment guide. After all, it could very well be a red herring.
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2013-03-11: Verizon Might Offer Droid 4 Some Jelly Bean Goodness
- 2012-08-06: Motorola Droid 4 soak test for Ice Cream Sandwich happening?
- 2012-05-21: Verizon to enable global roaming for the HTC Rezound, Droid RAZR and DROID 4?
- 2012-05-17: Motorola Droid 4 Ice Cream Sandwich build leaked
- 2012-02-15: Motorola DROID 4 overclocked to 1.4GHz