With MWC around the corner, no doubt there are tons of manufacturers looking to show off their latest goods and looking to add to that list would be NEC. The company has been known to put out some pretty decent handsets, but due to its availability being limited to Japan, they have never really quite taken off the way that they should have, although hopefully that might change with their upcoming handsets.
While the hardware details on these three upcoming NEC handsets remain scarce, what we do know is that they will be part of the company’s MEDIAS line up, all of which will feature 4G LTE connectivity and will also come with Android 4.0 preinstalled. Sounds good so far? NEC is also advertising each device with its own unique feature, with one device that features dual-screens and is being touted as “Best Cloud UX device”, another with a really large display and one that is being advertised as “the most stylish”.
Either way with all three expected to make an appearance at MWC, we expect that we will be able to garner more information then, so do check back with us then for the details!
Next Story: VIA Quad Core Mini-ITX Boards are world's first
- 2013-11-14: NEC PaPeRo Petit Announced
- 2013-11-12: NEC Develops Cameraless Monitoring System
- 2013-10-02: NEC NeoFace Face Recognition Technology
- 2013-09-30: NEC Portable DNA Analyzer aims for 30 minute identification window
- 2013-08-01: NEC Quits Making Smartphones, Maintains Tablet Market
- 2012-03-20: NEC 909e launched in China
- 2012-02-29: Panasonic Eluga Power announced, possible Optimus Vu and Galaxy Note competitor
- 2012-02-28: LG Optimus Vu First Impressions
- 2012-02-28: ZTE PF112 launched
- 2012-02-28: Exent GameTanium now on tablets