Heads up small-medium sized business owners, if you’re shopping about for a new monitor, or several new ones for your office, you might be interested in taking a look at what NEC has recently unveiled in the form of the AccuSync AS241W 24” model, which is the latest addition to their AccuSync series of monitors which have been known to be somewhat value for money.
While NEC is targeting the small-medium sized business sector, education and government industries with the AS241W, we don’t see why regular folks like you and I can’t get our hands on it, especially if the monitor’s specifications are to our liking. In terms of specs, the NEC AS241W will be NEC’s first 24” 16:9 model in their AccuSync range and will feature a maximum resolution of 1920×1080 Full HD.
It will also sport LED-backlighting, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 300cd/m2 brightness and a response time of 5ms. The NEC AS241W will also feature a energy-saving ECO mode that allows users to toggle between pre-configured brightness settings. This is expected to help with the reduction of power consumption, heat generation and supposedly helps extend the life of the display. It is expected to be released n February and will retail for $239.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!