Yes, we do know that Nokia has plans to roll out half a dozen handsets at MWC which is happening at the end of this month in Barcelona, where half of those will be of the smartphone variety while the other three will cater to the featurephone market. Another handset has just leaked out, where it is known as the Nokia 302, and it could very well be another Asha device. So far, we do know that it will come with a 3.2-megapixel camera and a slot of sorts that is located on the left side – no idea on whether it is meant for a SIM, a secondary SIM, or a microSD memory card – but I suspect it would have a higher chance of stashing a memory card there instead of a SIM. No idea on pricing or availability, but just as with all leaked images and videos, it is only a matter of time before the truth is revealed.
Next Story: Motorola smartphone runs on Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility