Yes, you should know by now that Nokia’s Symbian Belle update has already been released after months of waiting and delays, targeting handsets which are currently powered by the Symbian Anna operating system. For those who already have Belle running on your Nokia device right out of the box, you can always give this bit of news a miss, but for folks who use the X7, E7, E6, C7, C6-01, 500, and N8 as your primary mobile communications device, then this is the update you have been waiting for, and for a long time already. Of course, just in case you were wondering whether your planets are not properly aligned because you did not receive the update yet, Nokia has rolled out a tool that gets the job done on your behalf – by tracking the spread of Belle availability. All you need to do is click on the region where you are currently residing, followed by your country, and you will be privy to see what is available at the moment. Any of you given Belle a go already, and how did you find it?
Next Story: Octane 120 Pro Beer Arcade for Forever Alones
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2012-02-07: Nokia Belle update available today
- 2011-12-23: Symbian Belle to Nokia Belle name change explained
- 2011-12-21: Nokia Belle arriving in February 2012
- 2011-12-14: Nokia 803 outed in user manual?
- 2011-10-13: Nokia 603 is their latest Symbian Belle smartphone